The Gold Coast & Hinterland Business Alliance's role is to:
- Engage with government to reduce restrictive green and red tape or any unnecessary encumbrance that restricts business growth and sustainability.
- Work to balance the productivity cost ratio.
- Engage with government to better understand the requirements and expectations of the private business sector.
- Articulate through the media and the social network the concerns, policies and proposed solutions developed by the business community it represents.
- Represent it's membership and the broader business community in forums, committees and workshops that seek to benefit business and economic growth.
- Join with other organisations that share the same goals in creating a strong business based economy that delivers sustainable economic security.
© 2015 - 2017 Gold Coast & Hinterland Business Alliance Inc. www.gchbusinessalliance.org.au